School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
Book a school trip to Stockport museums
You can use the online form to book your school trip to Stockport museums.
Make sure that you've chosen your trip and activities (if required) before you fill in the form. Visit our School trips to our museums pages for more information about trips and activities. Below are the prices for our trips.
Price per school trip - up to 30 pupils
- Full day: £235 plus VAT
- Half day: £120 plus VAT
There is no VAT added for Stockport local authority schools.
We will not offer a discount for groups of less than 30 pupils.
School trips for more than 30 pupils will need to make more than 1 booking.
Before you start
In this form you'll need to provide:
- the number of pupils
- the number of accompanying adults
- the number of adults who will be providing one-to-one support
- details of pupils with additional needs (this includes pupils with SEN, food or contact allergies such as lanolin and latex and any physical or medical needs - you don't need to provide personal details)
- your chosen trip and activities (if required)
Please note: You'll receive confirmation of your booking within 3 working days from the museum you've booked at.Start now
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for processing your report, this may be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.