Events and filming during coronavirus
All events in council owned parks must follow the latest government guidelines.
If you're applying to hold an event you'll now need to complete the application form, submit a risk assessment and a coronavirus statement.
The process of granting approval for an event may take longer than normal. Approval will not be granted until we're satisfied that the event can be held safely.
All park community rooms and buildings, including public toilets are currently closed.
Apply to hold an event in a park
You can use this form to apply to hold an event in Stockport’s greenspaces or parks.
This form also includes the application to film in Stockport parks.
Before you start
You'll need to:
- read the events in Stockport parks information pack (PDF 271Kb) to find out what information you'll need to submit the application
- read the terms and conditions (PDF 49.50Kb). You'll be asked to agree to these as part of the application process
- complete and submit a risk assessment (PDF 315Kb)
- complete and submit a coronavirus statement (110Kb). View an example coronavirus statement (PDF 59Kb) before completing and submitting your statement
- know the level of insurance cover required and provide the information we need to make sure this is in place
It can take up to 3 months for an application to be processed. Make sure that you apply in plenty of time.
Larger events can take up to 6 months to fully organise. These timescales need to be taken into consideration when making your application.Start now
How we use your data
We primarily use your data to process your request. This may be shared with the police and fire departments and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.