Apply for the Local Restrictions Support Grant
You can use this form to apply for the Local Restrictions Support Grant.
We will not accept deliberate manipulation and fraud. Any business caught falsifying their records to gain additional grant money will face prosecution and any funding issued will be subject to claw back, as may any grants paid in error.
We will ensure the safe administration of grants. Appropriate measures are put in place to mitigate against the increased risks of both fraud and payment error.
Receiving your payment
There may be a delay in receiving your payment because of the high number of applications.
You do not need to contact us for an update on your application.
Before you start
- the name of your business
- the business address
- your business rates account number. You can find this on your bill. It's 10 characters long and starts with a '9'
- your bank account details
- your limited company registration number (if a limited company)
- your VAT registration number (if registered)
- to tell us if you've received any payments from the Local Restrictions Support Grant before
- to tell us the start and end date of your most recent payment period - you can find dates on your payment confirmation email
- your most recent bank statement - this must be dated no less than three months prior to the date of your application. You must make sure that the statement is clear, legible and includes the account name, sort code and account number
If you're not using your business bank account to receive the payment, you'll need to provide a statement as confirmation of your chosen account which is dated no less than three months prior to the date of your application.
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for administration of your business rates account. This may be shared with other Local Authorities and government departments in accordance with our Local Restrictions Support Grant privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.