Apply for free school travel

Some children are eligible for a free school travel pass. You can apply for a free pass using this online form.

Before you start


You cannot use this form if:

  • you do not live in Stockport
  • your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan


In this form you'll need to provide:

  • a photograph for your child’s pass
  • details of your child
  • details of your child’s school
  • information about any benefits you receive
  • previous address history if applicable
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your application, this may be shared with the Department of Work and Pensions and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.