Apply for assistance with social care costs

You can use this form to ask for help with the cost of adult social care services, including care home costs and services provided in the community.

Before completing the assessment, you can visit My Care, My Choice. This will give you information about how we consider financial help for care home costs, if you own property and paying for care in your own home. You can also use the online calculator to help to you to get an idea of what your care costs might be based on your income and savings.

Before you start

In this form you will be asked to provide:

  • your National Insurance number
  • information about the benefits you receive
  • information about your partner if applicable
  • details of savings and other money you have
Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing your assessment. This may then be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.