Find out how much you may have to pay towards your care
You can use our online calculator to find out how much you may have to pay towards your care.
Please note: we cannot give you an accurate figure until you've had a care needs and financial assessment.
Before you start
- your National Insurance number. You can find this:
- on letters about your tax, pension or benefits
- on your payslip or P60
- in the National Insurance section of your personal tax account
- details of the benefits you receive
- details of the pension income you receive
- details of the income you receive that is not a benefit or a pension
- details of your savings and other money you may have
- details of other essential expenditure. For example; utility bills, insurance, council tax
- information about your partner, if applicable
How we use your data
We primarily use your data for processing your assessment. This may then be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.