Apply for a school place
You can apply for a school place through our online education portal.
Before you start
You must read the information about applying on our school admissions web page.
- your contact details
- your address
- information about the child you're applying for
- to choose up to 6 schools
- to tell us why you've chosen the schools you're applying for
You'll also need to upload supporting evidence. This will depend on the schools you're applying for. This can include:
- a baptism certificate
- confirmation of catechumenate
- proof of regular attendance at school
- care orders
- adoption orders
- special guardianship orders
- proof of complex health or social need
If you're unsure about what documents you'll need to provide, you can read our school admissions policy and procedures 2021 to 2022 (PDF 1.01Mb)Start now
How we use your data
We primarily use your data for school admissions. All information is processed in accordance with our school admissions privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.