Apply for a Restart Grant
You can use our online form to apply for a Restart Grant. The closing date is 30 June 2021.
We will not accept deliberate manipulation and fraud. Any business caught falsifying their records to gain additional grant money will face prosecution and any funding issued will be subject to claw back, as may any grants paid in error.
We will ensure the safe administration of grants. Appropriate measures are put in place to mitigate against the increased risks of both fraud and payment error.
Receiving your payment for the Restart Grant
We need to carry out pre-payment checks for all Restart Grant applications which means that there will be a delay in receiving your payment.
You do not need to contact us for an update on your application.
Before you start
- the name of your business
- your business' high level Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code - you can find your SIC code on GOV.UK
- the business address
- your business rates account number. You can find this on your bill. It's 10 characters long and starts with a '9'
- your bank account details
- your limited company registration number (if a limited company)
- your VAT registration number (if registered)
- to tell us how much funding you've received from any other COVID-10 business grant schemes
- when your business starting trading
- how many people your business employs
- your most recent bank statement - this must be dated no less than three months prior to the date of your application. You must make sure that the statement is clear, legible and includes the account name, sort code and account number
If you're not using your business bank account to receive the payment, you'll need to provide a statement as confirmation of your chosen account which is dated no less than three months prior to the date of your application.
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for administration of your business rates account. This may be shared with other Local Authorities and government departments in accordance with our Local Restrictions Support Grant privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.