Apply for a partly occupied property reduction

You can use this form to apply for a reduction in business rates because part of your property is empty.

Before you start

You'll need to provide the following information:

  • business name and address
  • date when the area became empty
  • date when you expect the area to become occupied again

You will also be required to enclose a plan of the premises with your application, clearly showing the unoccupied area.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your application and your business rates account, this may be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.