Apply for a house to house collection licence form

You can use this form to apply for a licence for house to house collections.

Before you start

You’ll need:

  • name of the charity or fund for which the collection is being made
  • information about when and where the collection is taking place
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your licence application, this may be shared with the Charity Commission and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.