Access support if you cannot use our coronavirus helpline
You can access support if you're a vulnerable person and cannot use our helpline.
Forms will be reviewed by a staff member during the following days and times:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Saturdays and Bank Holidays, except Easter Sunday, from 10am to 4pm
You can use our online form if you do not have a network of family and friends you can call upon for support, particularly if:
- you're over the age of 70 and you're self isolating
- you've received a letter from the NHS advising you're high risk and should stay at home
- you're medically vulnerable according to the government criteria and should stay at home
- you’re any age and self-isolating due to illness
- you’re experiencing financial hardship
- you’re experiencing food poverty
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for investigating your request. All information is processed in accordance with our coronavirus privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.