Request access protection markings

If you have a persistent problem with vehicles parking across the access to your driveway from the public highway you can request an access protection marking at your property using this online form.

Before you start

You must have an existing dropped kerb and hard standing (e.g a driveway) for your access protection marking application to be considered.

Please note: the cost for the marking is £150 at the property owner's expense.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your request, this may be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.