Access coronavirus support
You can use this online form to access coronavirus support if you cannot get help from family and friends. You can use it for yourself or for someone else.
You can use this form:
- for help with getting food
- for help with getting to a medical appointment
- to tell us if you need someone to talk to
- to tell us about anything else that you need help with
You can get help with ordering and delivering repeat prescriptions by calling 0808 196 3646. The phone lines are open between 8am and 8pm.
You can order repeat prescriptions online on the NHS app. For help with registering on the app you can visit our health and wellbeing web pages.
Before you start
You can get urgent food for up to 1 week. You can also request help with your food shopping.
Getting to a medical appointment
You cannot use this form to request help with getting to a medical appointment if:
- you've received a letter from the NHS about your situation as someone who is extremely vulnerable to coronavirus
- you or someone in your household is currently experiencing symptoms of coronavirus
This is because of the risk of infection. If you need to get to your medical appointment you must call your GP practice or hospital.
Please note: there will be a charge for this service.
Someone to talk to
If you’re feeling alone and would like someone to talk to while you’re isolating, we can arrange for a volunteer from the befriending service to get in touch.
If you have concerns about your mental health, you can visit our emotional wellbeing and mental health support web pages.
Anything else that you need help with
You can also tell us if you need help with anything else including:
- financial support
- help with using online services
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for investigating your request. All information is processed in accordance with our coronavirus privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.