Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) funding privacy notice
We collect your information to:
- consider applications and administer grants to Stockport residents, Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) organisations
- support the development of your organisation and the sector as a whole
What type(s) of information do we use?
- contact address
- email address
- website URL
- telephone and mobile number
- bank account details for the organisation
- company registration number or registered charity number
- organisational type or legal entity (governing documents)
- number of employees, volunteers and beneficiaries
- information about the service and project activity
- information on income, expenditure and reserves of the organisation
- bank statements and lease agreements for the organisation
- certain policies and procedures including safeguarding and insurance
- other forms of evidence about the organisation or activity
What is the legal basis for using your information?
- the processing is required for the performance of a contract and to support the development of your organisation
- to process any grant applications made by your organisation
- the processing is necessary for tasks carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- the processing is based on your consent
Where do we get your information?
- yourself or our trusted partners
Who do we share your information with?
- we may share your contact details and other details of your organisation with public sector partners
- commissioned VCFSE Partners (ASC contracts)
- Sector 3, Stockport’s VCFSE Infrastructure support organisation
- on the council website, with your agreement
How long will we keep your information?
- closure plus 6 years
Transferring your information outside of the European Union (EU)
We will not transfer your information outside of the EU.
Automated decisions using your information?
For this service all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.
In our guide on exercising your rights you can find information about how to:
- exercise your rights
- contact our Data Protection Officer
- raise a concern with us
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioner
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you would like further information about this privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in our primary privacy notice.
We may update or revise this privacy notice at any time. If you are reading this as a printed copy please refer to www.stockport.gov.uk for the most up to date version.