About your Council
Recruitment privacy notice
We collect your information to:
- recruit for available job roles that you apply for
What type(s) of information do we use?
- contact details
- demographic information
- family and relationship details
- referral, assessment and care plan
- national unique identifiers
- health data
- financial information
- employment data
- education data
- social care
- Race/ethnic origin
- Religion and philosophical beliefs
- Physical/Mental Health and genetic personal data based on DNA, RNA
- Sex life/sexual orientation
- Biometric in the context of identity
- Criminal offences, alleged offences, related proceedings
What is the legal basis for using your information?
The processing is required for the performance of a contract
Where do we get your information?
- schools, colleges or other education providers
- other Local Authorities
Who do we share your information with?
- DBS Service where applicable
How long will we keep your information?
Cessation of employment + 6 years
Transferring your information outside of the European Union (EU)
We will not transfer your information outside of the EU.
Automated decisions using your information?
For this service all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.
In our guide on exercising your rights you can find information about how to:
- exercise your rights
- contact our Data Protection Officer
- raise a concern with us
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioner
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you would like further information about this privacy notice, please email email@example.com
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in our primary privacy notice.
We may update or revise this privacy notice at any time. If you are reading this as a printed copy please refer to www.stockport.gov.uk for the most up to date version.