About your Council
Civica Pay privacy notice
We collect your information to:
- to administer the collection of income including one off payments, direct debits and standing orders and post income to the accounting system and other subsidiary systems that maintain records of monies owed/debts, for example parking fines and Council Tax bills
What type(s) of information do we use?
- contact details
- date of birth
- National Insurance number
- bank account details, credit and debit card details
What is the legal basis for using your information?
Depending on the business area:
- we're required to use your data to carry out legal obligations or to comply with a statutory function
- we require information to fulfil a contract we have with you
Where do we get your information?
Who do we share your information with?
- Civica, the software supplier who operate our income system
How long will we keep your information?
- most recent transaction + 2 years
Transferring your information outside of the European Union (EU)
We will not transfer your information outside of the EU.
Automated decisions using your information?
For this service all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.
In our guide on exercising your rights you can find information about how to:
- exercise your rights
- contact our Data Protection Officer
- raise a concern with us
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioner
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you would like further information about this privacy notice, please email email@example.com
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in our primary privacy notice.
We may update or revise this privacy notice at any time. If you are reading this as a printed copy please refer to www.stockport.gov.uk for the most up to date version.