Last updated 19 December 2022
We are committed to making sure that we’re transparent about the ways in which we use your personal information, that we have the right controls in place to make sure it’s used responsibly and is kept safe.
This privacy notice explains:
- how we use your personal information
- your privacy rights
- how the law protects you
We may update or revise this privacy notice at any time.
Use the button below to find an individual privacy notice:
You have the right:
- to be informed
- to ask us for access to copies of the personal information we hold about you
- to ask us to change your personal information if it is wrong or incomplete
- to ask us to stop processing your personal information (this is known as the ‘right to object’)
- to ask us to erase personal information we hold about you (this is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’)
- to ask us to ‘restrict’ the processing of your personal information (e.g. restrict our access and use pending our consideration, for example, of any objection or erasure request you have submitted)
- to ask us ensure that a decision which legally affects you is reviewed by a person if the decision has been made solely using an automated computerised process
- to ask us to put the personal information you have given us into a portable electronic machine readable format so it is capable of being transmitted to someone else
Visit the Your rights pages to find out more information.