3. Reporting concerns about radicalisation
If you are worried about someone being radicalised to be involved in, or to support, violence or terrorism you can report it as follows:
In an emergency, dial: 999.
You can also contact:
If you find illegal or harmful information online, report it anonymously on the Home Office website.
You can report material including:
• articles, images, speeches or videos that promote terrorism or encourage violence
• content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism
• websites made by terrorist or extremist organisations
• videos of terrorist attacks