Premises licence

1. Overview

To provide late-night refreshments, regulated entertainment and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority.

You will also need to submit an application form if you wish to vary or transfer an existing premises licence. The relevant application forms can be found on the next page.

For further information, please contact the Licensing team on 0161 474 4181 or email