Re-opening of Stockport museums
We recommend you book a timeslot before you visit our museums as only a limited number of tickets will be available each day for walk-up visitors.
For more information and to book your ticket visit our online ticket office.
Planning your visit
7. Access at Bramall Hall
As Bramall Hall is located in a country park, there are:
- a number of steps in the park
- a lot of flat footpaths, however, there are some footpaths that have an uneven and steep surface
- a number of woodland trails where the ground is uneven
- cobbles in the Stable Block courtyard
The ground floor of the Hall is fully accessible, however the:
- first and second floors can only be reached by the staircase
- floors in the Hall are uneven and there are also a lot of small steps
- Hall is also quite dark in some places
You can take photos inside the Hall but we ask that you do not use a flash.