Planning your visit
Bramall Hall closed for a private function
On Saturday 27 July and Saturday 3 August Bramall Hall will be closed to the public due to a private function.
Our Visitor Centre, Shop and Café are open as usual.
7. Access at Bramall Hall
As Bramall Hall is located in a country park, there are:
- a number of steps in the park
- a lot of flat footpaths, however, there are some footpaths that have an uneven and steep surface
- a number of woodland trails where the ground is uneven
- cobbles in the Stable Block courtyard
The ground floor of the Hall is fully accessible, however the:
- first and second floors can only be reached by the staircase
- floors in the Hall are uneven and there are also a lot of small steps
- Hall is also quite dark in some places
You can take photos inside the Hall but we ask that you do not use a flash.