We can connect you with employers who actively want to help you develop these skills by offering work experience, careers advice, guidance with CV writing and interviews.
Following this work experience, I applied for an apprenticeship at Stockport Council and I haven't looked back.
Benefits for you
A vital part of the transition from education to work is having contacts in the business world. Registering with our service allows you to:
- build relationships with employers you wouldn’t otherwise be in contact with
- gain new skills whilst undertaking work experience
- get a feel for working environments by visiting a workplace
- develop your employability skills with help writing your CV, applying for jobs and practising mock interviews
- receive expert careers advice
- learn whilst gaining experience
- make a positive contribution to your local community