We can connect you with employers who actively want to help you develop these skills by offering work experience, careers advice, guidance with CV writing and interviews.
Charlotte found work experience with Stockport Council, which led to her gaining qualifications by carrying out an apprenticeship.
Benefits for you
A vital part of the transition from education to work is having contacts in the business world. Registering with our service allows you to:
- build relationships with employers you wouldn’t otherwise be in contact with
- gain new skills whilst undertaking work experience
- get a feel for working environments by visiting a workplace
- develop your employability skills with help writing your CV, applying for jobs and practising mock interviews
- receive expert careers advice
- learn whilst gaining experience
- make a positive contribution to your local community