Parking for other vehicles
1. Electric vehicles
There are a number of charging points located within Stockport for motorists wishing to charge their vehicle.
These are located at:
- Edward Street, Town Centre (opposite Fred Perry House)
- St. Petersgate, Town Centre
- Churchgate Car Park, Town Centre
- Heaton Lane Car Park, Town Centre
- Meadway West Car Park, Bramhall
Electric Vehicles don't incur a parking charge when located in the charging point bays. However, they must be connected to the charging post and actively charging.
You can pay to charge your electric vehicle with a GMEV Access Card.