Parking for other vehicles
Last updated 13 September 2023
1. Electric vehicle charging points and payment
There are a number of public charging points located within Stockport for you to charge your electric vehicle.
These are located at:
- St. Petersgate, Town Centre
- Churchgate Car Park, Town Centre
- Heaton Lane Car Park, Town Centre
- Meadway West Car Park, Bramhall
There are also rapid charging points located at:
- Newbridge Lane Car Park, Town centre (2 off-street bays)
- Massie street Car Park, Cheadle (2 off-street bays)
Electric Vehicles don't incur a parking charge when located in the charging point bays. However, they must be connected to the charging post and actively charging.
You can find out more about electric vehicles on the Transport for Greater Manchester website.
You can pay to charge your electric vehicle with a Be.EV card.