Off-road vehicles in Stockport

Riding a quad bike/mini motorbike, or driving an unlicensed vehicle in Stockport is illegal, anti-social and dangerous.

Off road bike nuisance should be reported to:

the police non-emergency telephone number on 101


Crimestoppers, anonymously, on _0800 555 111

Give as much detail as possible. For example,

  • name and address of offender, if known
  • clothing
  • description of the bike