Last updated 4 December 2017
More than 20,000 Stockport residents sign up for 'My Account'
Since we launched our new website and online services in February, more than 20,000 Stockport residents have already signed up for a Stockport Council ‘My Account’.
With My Account you can…
• check which bins you need to put out this week, download your bin calendar and order replacement bins
• view, manage and download your Council Tax information
• view and download your benefits information
• check up on blocked grids, faulty street lights or lit road signs and bollards you’ve reported
• keep track of appointments such as Registry office, replacement bin deliveries, pest control, taxi driver help and advice appointments
…anywhere you are online.
Councillor David Sedgwick, Cabinet Member for Reform and Governance at Stockport Council says: “My Account is an easy way for Stockport residents to access a range of Council services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on mobile phones, tablets or computers. It’s great to see that over 20,000 residents have already signed up.”