Last updated 23 April 2018
Call for entries for the Stockport Open Exhibition 2018
We’re calling North West’s visual artists, sculptors, photographers, textile artists and digital designers to submit their work to the Stockport Open Exhibition 2018.
Image caption: (left to right) The Mayor of Stockport, Cllr Linda Holt, with Lynn Bruckshaw, 2017 Adult People’s Choice Award Winner.
The well-anticipated exhibition is returning to the Stockport War Memorial Art Gallery this year and we want to showcase the best of the region’s artists.
Last year we received 315 entries from artists from Stockport and the North West, and 164 artworks were selected by judges and showcased in all four galleries of the Stockport War Memorial Art Gallery.
How to submit an artwork:
To submit your artwork for the Stockport Open Exhibition 2018 you must read our terms and conditions and complete the registration form below.
- Terms and Conditions for Stockport Open Exhibition 2018 (PDF 283.68Kb)
- Open Exhibition submission registration form 2018 (PDF 157.77Kb)
- Friday 6 July 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday 7 July 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 8 July 11am to 4pm
- entry fee for adults (ages 17 and above) £7.50 per piece
- entry fee for children (ages 6 to 16) £2.50 per piece
- There will be a prize for the People's Choice Award in both the adults and children's Open Exhibition categories.
Peter Ashworth, Head of Culture and Leisure at Stockport Council, said: “For the past few years we’ve received high-quality artworks from emerging and established artists in the region, so we’re looking forward to this year’s entries. The Stockport Open Exhibition is an excellent opportunity for everyone to enjoy the art scene that Stockport has to offer and visit one of our many outstanding museums.”
For more information visit www.stockport.gov.uk/stockport-open-exhibition-2018