2. Marple neighbourhood forum
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council formally designated Marple Neighbourhood Forum as a ‘Neighbourhood Forum’ on 1 December 2016.
The designation is due to expire on 1 December 2021. The Forum has applied to renew the designation, and we're now consulting on the application. You can find information about the consultation and respond online on our consultation hub. The consultation is open from 18 August to 1 October.
You can also submit comments by emailing email@example.com or by writing to:
Technical Policy and Planning (FPH 4)
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
The applications and supporting documents submitted by the Marple Neighbourhood Forum (MNF) are available below:
- Marple neighbourhood forum application for re-designation (PDF 82Kb)
- Marple neighbourhood forum statement of legal compliance (PDF 78Kb)
- Marple neighbourhood forum constitution (PDF 36Kb)
- Marple neighbourhood forum - list of forum members (PDF 16Kb)
The neighbourhood area (Marple Neighbourhood Area) is not subject to re-designation, and remains as designated in 2016. The following information relates to the designation of the Neighbourhood Forum in December 2016.
Under regulation 10(1) the council are required to publish:
- name of the Neighbourhood forum: Marple Neighbourhood Forum
- a copy of the written constitution of the neighbourhood forum (PDF 142Kb)
- the name of the Neighbourhood area to which the designation relates: Marple Neighbourhood Area; and
- contact details of at least one member of the neighbourhood forum: Chairman: Russell Haynes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the application, the consultation undertaken and the factual and policy considerations which are relevant to it’s determination is available in the report to the Council which sought their decision.
A copy of the designation can be found below:
The application originally submitted by Marple Neighbourhood forum is available below:
For further information please contact the Planning Policy Team on 0161 474 4395 or email email@example.com.