Making a representation

1. Overview

Operators of theatres, cinemas, off-licences, public bars, clubs, restaurants, late night cafes and takeaways can apply for new premises licences. Or club registration certificates and variations to their licensable activities.

Local residents or nearby businesses may notice that there will be a number of light-blue or white signs appearing outside such businesses or public notices in the local press.

These will be advertising licensing reviews, new applications or proposed changes in the operation of existing premises i.e. requests for variations in licensed hours.