Local Pinch Point Fund applications
As part of the 2012 Autumn Statement the government announced the creation of a Local Pinch Point Fund worth £170 million to remove bottlenecks on the local highway network which are impeding growth.
The fund was aimed at schemes that could be delivered quickly with immediate impact. The capital funding contribution was available in 2013 to 2014 and 2014 to 2015.
This page contains the Local Pinch Point Fund applications for Stockport Council.
- Lancashire Bridge pinch point bid
- Stockport Exchange pinch point bid
The documentation may be viewed below:
- Local pinch point fund Lancashire Bridge (PDF 8.4Mb)
- Local pinch point fund checklist Lancashire Bridge (PDF 194Kb)
- Pinch point proforma step 0 Lancashire Bridge (PDF 53Kb)
- Local pinch point fund Stockport Exchange (PDF 5.5Mb)
- Local pinch point fund checklist Stockport Exchange (PDF 191Kb)
- Pinch point proforma step 0 Stockport Exchange (PDF 51Kb)
- Appendix A1c STC Access Package (PDF 4.5Mb)