Local Highways Maintenance challenge fund
Local Highways Maintenance challenge fund package submission to Department for Transport. Two Stockport bids have been submitted to the DFT as part of the Greater Manchester submission.
These bids are:
- Stockport Town Centre Structures Major Maintenance. The scheme involves work to waterproof, repair and upgrade existing structures supporting the A6 (Wellington Road viaduct) and the Merseyway shopping precinct.
- A555 Resurfacing Works. This scheme will resurface the A555 which was the 1st phase of the SEMMMS Relief Road.
Details of the bids can be seen in the documents below:
- Stockport Town Centre Structures Challenge Fund Application (PDF 14.53Mb)
- GM Maintenance Challenge Submission (PDF 683Kb)
- A555 Challenge Fund Submission (PDF 10.76Mb)
For further information you can call 0161 474 4351 or email email@example.com.