Local advice centres
1. What's available
At our local advice centres, we can provide information and advice on a range of subjects including:
- help to complete online application forms
- environmental issues
- leisure key applications and renewals
- help with benefits and tax credits
- consumer issues
- employment rights
- debt advice
We also have:
- free Wi-Fi
- free computers giving access to council services
- scanning facilities for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support documents
Most of our advice centres have a drop-in service.
If you think you'll need an appointment for help with a lengthy form such as Council Tax and Housing Benefit for example you can email email@example.com or call 0161 217 6003.