Local advice centre closures
In line with guidance from Central Government and Public Health England relating to the coronavirus we have taken the difficult decision to close. You can find support and information about Council Tax or Housing Benefits on our webpages.
If you need any help or support please check the Citizens Advice website. If you do not have on-line access you can call ADVICELINE on 0300 330 9073.
Local advice centres
Last updated 20 March 2020
1. What's available
At our local advice centres, we can provide information and advice on a range of subjects including:
- help to complete online application forms
- environmental issues
- leisure key applications and renewals
- help with benefits and tax credits
- consumer issues
- employment rights
- debt advice
We also have:
- free Wi-Fi
- free computers giving access to council services
- scanning facilities for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support documents
Most of our advice centres have a drop-in service.
If you think you'll need an appointment for help with a lengthy form such as Council Tax and Housing Benefit for example you can email email@example.com or call 0161 217 6003.