Let us help with your business support needs
Stockport Council is well placed to provide a quality range of services to meet the changing demands and requirements of our customers.
Our experienced staff have a history of providing high quality, cost effective services that meet the needs of our customers, whilst following local, national and statutory guidance and legislation.
We are committed to providing a service that is proactive, customer focussed and responsive.
Our specialist services include:
- temporary staff supply: supplying quality supply teachers, nursery nurse and teaching assistance to meet short term and long term cover
- health safety and wellbeing: making sure you are meeting your legal responsibilities of your staff, pupils, residents, patients, visitors
- information governance: helping you to manage your information and data in line with the latest legislation including how to deal with data protection and Freedom of Information requests
- IT: excellent and friendly technical and user support services remotely and on-site including; internet, email, VLE training, telephone helpdesk, website design and support, network installation, repair service.
- online disclosure and barring service (DBS): fast and secure online DBS checking system approved by The Home Office, The Ministry of Justice and the Disclosure and Barring Service
- workforce development/training: to help you and your teams to develop skills, knowledge and new way of working to benefit the business
You also will benefit from our close working relationships with services across the council and our recommended partners, both in and around the borough.
We currently work with schools, other local authorities, care homes and home care providers, housing associations, voluntary and community sectors – and we would be happy to talk through the solutions available to you.
phone: 0161 218 1111