Leisure Key

2. Armed forces cards

When you apply, you will need to show the following:

  • proof that you live in Stockport (e.g. a recent Council Tax bill with your name and address on, or a driver's licence).
  • a recent passport sized photograph
  • the supporting documents listed
  • the official stamp of the agency paying your benefit if applicable. (This is necessary if you do not have proof of benefit entitlement).

Please note! Armed Forces cards can only be bought from Central Library.