Information for tenants

6. Repair problems in affordable housing

If you need repairs doing in your home and it's owned by a registered provider, such as Stockport Homes or an affordable housing company, you must report the problems directly to them.

You can use our letter template (PDF 80.5Kb) to help you write to your landlord detailing your complaint.

If you're not satisfied with your landlord's response to the problems with your property, you can make an official complaint. Your landlord's website will tell you how to do this.

Use the button below to find details of your landlord, Stockport Homes and other registered providers.

Find your registered providers details