Independent financial advice

If you need residential or nursing home care, we recommend you speak to an independent financial adviser before you complete the financial assessment. We are not allowed to give you financial advice ourselves.

They can offer unbiased expert advice about managing money and paying for care. Some advisors are free, but some you may have to pay for.