There is help and advice available if you are at risk of losing your home. You may be homeless if you have nowhere to live or you're about to lose your home for various reasons including:
- getting behind with your mortgage
- problems renting privately
- domestic abuse or relationship breakdown
- being asked to leave by friends or family
- being asked to leave a private tenancy
- leaving prison
- leaving care
Contact Stockport Homes if you think you're at risk of losing your home for any of the reasons listed above.
If you do become homeless the Homechoice Team may be able to provide you with temporary accommodation.
If you're aware of someone who is sleeping rough, please contact Stockport Homes on 0161 474 4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide details of when and where you saw them and what they looked like.
PDF, 654 KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.