Skip to main content

High hedges policy

3. Who can make a complaint

You can make a complaint if a domestic property is affected. This is a property that is a dwelling or any associated garden or yard.

You cannot make a complaint if a hedge is affecting a garage, barn, summerhouse, shed or other outbuilding used for incidental domestic purposes.