High hedges policy

6. Rights of appeal

Both the complainant and the owner/occupier of the land, where the hedge is situated, can appeal to the Secretary of State against the council’s decision.

The Planning Inspectorate has been appointed to deal with appeals on behalf of the Secretary of State. There will be no charge for making an appeal.