Top floor, 48 Middle Hillgate, Stockport, SK1 3DL
What we do
We are a leading social care charity that's been supporting disabled and disadvantaged people to take control of their lives for over 30 years. We're Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered and specialise in providing high quality and flexible support services. We are person centred and are experienced in supporting people who've complex needs. This includes; autistic spectrum disorders and Asperger's.
We can support you in your home and help you maintain your independence or help you to access your local community. Our services include:
- help with personal care
- supported living and help with everyday activities: shopping, cooking or cleaning
- housing management: support to help you maintain your home or tenancy
- support to manage your finances
- support to engage with work or education
- support to help you get out and about and to access leisure activities
We tailor our services to meet your individual needs and budget. Our staff are fully trained and experienced to provide support and enable you to make choices about the way you want to lead your life.
Our charges start from £12.76 per hour. We can help you for a few hours to full 24/7 support.
Telephone0161 672 9270
How to find us
For accessible transport options visit our accessible transport page.
Stockport Local disclaimer: The content on this page has not been created by Stockport Council. For more information read the full Terms and Conditions.