Arts for Recovery in the Community (ARC)
Unit 33m, Vauxhall Industrial Estate, Greg Street, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7BR
What we do
We help people to manage their mental health and increase their wellbeing by exploring what it means to live well; to experience meaning and purpose; to flourish and to make a difference. We provide opportunities for people to explore their creativity, connect with each other and learn new skills.
- vulnerable adults and young people structured programmes of support, helping them on a journey through recovery to wellbeing and independence
- health partners and commissioners a specialist service which uses the unique power of the arts to support recovery from mental ill health. We have unrivalled experience in the development of high impact, bespoke support programmes for people at all stages of recovery
- communities the opportunity to experience, design and co-produce inspirational arts events which build capacity and change perspectives about where they live
- artists training, space, opportunities and resources to develop their practice in socially engaged settings
- members of the public with a creative interest the opportunity to learn new practical skills
Contact us on 0161 474 1462 if you feel you would benefit from being referred to our community activity.
How to find us
For accessible transport options visit our accessible transport page.
Our upcoming events
ARC monthly art clubFree28 September 2019 11:00Arc Centre and Gallery, Greg Street, Reddish, SK5 7BR
ARC volunteers coffee morningFree02 October 2019 11:00Hat Works, Wellington Mill, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK3 0EU
ARC creative taster sessionFree04 October 2019 10:00Hat Works, Wellington Mill, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK3 0EU
Stockport Local disclaimer: The content on this page has not been created by Stockport Council. For more information read the full Terms and Conditions.