Local advice centre closures
In line with guidance from Central Government and Public Health England relating to the coronavirus we have taken the difficult decision to close.
If you need any help or support please check the Citizens Advice website.
If you do not have on-line access you can call ADVICELINE on 0300 330 9073.
Fred Perry House
2. What's available
Fred Perry House reception provides access to a variety of council services. The reception is open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday.
The following services are available during opening hours:
- enquiry point for complex Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax support issues
- check-in service for visitors attending meetings, training, interviews or other events
- Citizens Advice digital drop-in information service
- free internet access to council services and online forms
- free public Wi-Fi
- general enquiry point/signposting service
- free telephone access to some council services
Stockport Citizens Advice
At Fred Perry House, a Citizens Advice digital drop-in service is available. A Digital Coach will support you to get online so that you can find the answer to your problem. If you need further support they may refer you to a specialist advice team.
This service is available Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm and Friday 10am to 3.30pm.
Citizens Advice Stockport also offers a telephone service, Adviceline. You can call them on 0300 330 9073 Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. You can also visit their website.