Fred Perry House
2. What's available
The centre at Fred Perry House provides face-to-face access for customers, offering advice and information on a variety of Council services.
The following services are available during opening hours:
- free internet access to council services/forms
- free public Wi-Fi
- general enquiry point/signposting service
- enquiry point for complex Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support issues
- free telephone access to some council services
- self-scanning - you can scan supporting information directly to your Housing Benefit claim or Council Tax account. You must bring your Council Tax account number/Housing Benefit claim number to use this service
Stockport Citizens Advice
At Fred Perry House advice is offered through Stockport Citizens Advice.
We have a drop-in centre where you'll be asked to give a brief overview of why you'd like to see an advisor. You'll then be given initial information and advice on how to progress. We'll then:
- tell you what your next steps will be
- book an appointment with one of our generalist advisors and make a referral to one of our specialist in-house teams or;
- make a referral to an external support service