Flood investigation reports
Under Section 19 of the Flood and Water Management Act 2010 Stockport council, as the Lead Local Flood Authority (LLFA), have a duty to investigate flood events that occur within its area.
Following the results of the investigation the LLFA will publish the flood investigation reports for significant flood events. The definition of 'significant' is provided within a policy adopted by the Association of Greater Manchester Authorities on behalf of all 10 Greater Manchester LLFA's.
The policy and the historical flood investigation reports can be reviewed here:
- Flood investigation policy (PDF 209Kb)
- June 2016 Flooding investigation report (PDF 5.7Mb)
- March 2016 Flooding investigation report - Dorset Avenue - Cheadle Hulme (PDF 245Kb)
- Cataract Bridge Mill flood investigation report (PDF 2.16Mb)
- Flood investigation report - September 2016 (PDF 2.3Mb)
- Woodbrook Road Flood Investigation Report March 2018 (PDF 1.8Mb)