Last updated 20 June 2019
Stockport has been a popular filming location for many years, embracing shoots for:
- major movie productions
- television commercials
- small scale documentaries and dramas
When it comes to filming, we have it all:
- beautiful countryside
- urban ‘grit’ offering the perfect backdrop for a wide range of circumstances
- a rich cultural landscape that’s grown and developed over hundreds of years:
- medieval streets
- Victorian mills and monuments
- listed sites and fascinating buildings including 13th century halls, iconic 1960’s and 1970’s buildings, ultra-modern state of the art office developments
As a film friendly council, we offer a wide and eclectic range of opportunities to meet your needs.
Regardless of your budget, size or genre we’ll do what we can to assist your project.