Faulty markings, lights and signs

2. Unlit road signs

The Highway Authority provides signs in order to give information to the road user.

Road signs have to be cleaned and periodically replaced and this is arranged by Stockport Council.

You can use the online form below to report a problem with an unlit road sign.

Report an issue with an unlit road sign