Events during coronavirus (COVID-19)
As restrictions have been lifted, events are being held across the borough again. Please contact the event organiser for information about any rules you'll need to adhere to during their event.
Virtual fostering question and answer session
Date and time
Booking informationBook your place
Have you ever thought of becoming a foster carer but not sure if it's right for you or your family?
These sessions are a great opportunity to:
- talk to us and ask questions about what is the role of a foster carer
- find out what is involved in the process
- find out about the different types of fostering and what support
- and training you would receive
- information about the fees and allowances paid to you
You'll have the opportunity to meet our fostering recruitment team and local foster carers who will share their experiences of fostering with you and meet other people who are starting their fostering journey.
We understand the decision to become a foster carer is a big one and we're here for you to guide you through this to make sure that fostering is right for you and your family.
Call 0161 474 3400 or email email@example.com for more information.