Stockport Air Raid Shelter experience
Thursday 27 February 2020 20:30 - 22:00
Date and time
Booking informationBook your place
One of the most fascinating locations in Stockport is right under your very feet.
The Air Raid Shelter dates back to the Second World War and was abandoned for nearly 50 years. It reopened in 1996 as a tourist attraction.
Ghost host Flecky Bennett will take you through over a mile of abandoned pitch black tunnels. Hear stories about Hitler’s Christmas Blitz, see the sleeping quarters and toilets. Visit old pub basements, Wells and secret chambers.
We then enter the haunted area directly under a graveyard.
Expect 90 minutes of scary fun in the company of Flecky and The Tunnel Inspector.
- over 18's only
- anyone over 6ft must wear a hard hat and light source. These will be supplied
- you must wear stout footwear
- there are no toilet breaks for 90 minutes
- no stag or hen parties
- this is not a horror attraction
- anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused admission
- make sure you're at the museum 10 minutes before the start time