Social media for business
Date and timeThursday 07 December 2017 10:00 - 13:00
LocationStockport Central Library, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3RS
Submitted byStockport Libraries
Booking informationBook your place
There is no doubt that Social Media should be a part of every business marketing toolkit, but many businesses struggle to get past the concept of 'push' marketing and using it as a broadcasting tool. Social Media is most effective when it's an interactive space used to build relationships and turn potential customers into advocates and fans.
This workshop is full of tips and examples of how to truly engage on social media, looking at simple methods to increase the effectiveness of your content, and examining the usefulness of paid for services available on various social media platforms.
By the end of this workshop, you will know:
- how businesses of varying sizes are using social media
- online connections and how to gain them
- tips and tricks on business tools available for social media
- comparisons of various platforms for effectiveness
- how to consider social media to boost your business aims.
The workshop is delivered on behalf of the Big Ideas Generators project, by Digital Training, SEO & Content Services Company, DigiEnable.
For more information email email@example.com.