McKellens Masterclass - Lifestyle planning
Friday 21 February 2020 07:45 - 09:30
Date and time
Booking informationBook your place
What significant life event is next on the horizon for you? Buying your first home, stepping higher up the property ladder, a wedding, plans to start or expand your family, or early retirement?
It’s never too early to plan for a lifestyle change. In fact, it makes perfect sense since the earlier you plan, the less you need to set aside each month leading up to your big event.
Sound financial planning can be likened to a road map – only some of us haven’t yet decided on a final destination. It sometimes helps to have a navigator who can help to identify our end point, ensure we’re on the right road and steer around the bumps along the way.
With the guiding hand of independent financial planner and guest speaker Dan Barrell of Cameron Chase Ltd, this masterclass aims to introduce delegates to better financial planning for their lifestyles through:
- understanding their personal mindset and how to get out of bad habits;
- learning to spend as well as learning to save;
- achieving true financial independence - in other words, how to remove reliance on any asset, person or source of income;
- weighing up their liquid and fixed assets; and
- understanding lifetime cashflow planning and scenario setting - do the numbers add up?
Benefiting from the shared experience and expertise within the group, you are guaranteed to leave the session with some definitive takeaways, actions and thoughts that you can implement straight away in your own business.
Not forgetting the wonderful refreshments that are provided during the session.