Kidscan Charity Golf Day
Date and timeThursday 22 June 2017 11:30 - 22:00
Price£300.00 per team of 4
LocationHazel Grove Golf Club, Buxton Road, Hazel Grove. SK7 6LU
Come and help fight childhood cancer by supporting our annual Golf Day!
This is a fantastic event for golfers of all ages and abilities on Thursday 15th June 2017, hosted once again by Hazel Grove Golf Club.
Hazel Grove is a beautiful parkland course with excellent views over Manchester and the rolling Cheshire plains. Dubbed one of Cheshire’s “hidden gems”, Hazel Grove’s numerous water hazards, tree lined fairways and true USPGA specification greens provide an enjoyable test of golf.
We invite you to join us for an exceptional day to raise vital funds for childhood cancer research. We want every child diagnosed with cancer to survive and thrive, so we fund research into new and improved cancer treatments designed especially for children.
What you need to know:
- teams of four
- stableford scoring
- first Tee off at 1pm prompt
- £300 per team of 4 (early Bird offer £250 per team before end of February 2017)
- includes bacon butty and coffee before starting from 11.30am
- two course meal after play
- goodie bag!
- raffle and various competitions throughout the day