Thursday 21 March 2019 08:00 - 10:00
Date and time
Booking informationBook your place
Come along to the Apprenticeships Store to get an invaluable opportunity to network with peers in Stockport and to understand more about apprenticeships.
The meeting will address:
- how can taking on apprentices benefit your business
- how do apprenticeships benefit your workforce
- what does it mean to a young person to be offered an apprenticeship
- where do you find an apprentice and what support is available to you
- how can you upskill your existing staff through apprenticeships
- where do you find an appropriate training provider and course to fulfil your business needs
Stockport Council will open the morning's agenda and will highlight services available to businesses at our Apprenticeships Store.
We'll also be launching a new £3000 GM Apprenticeship Grant for eligible employers which can be facilitated through Stockport Council.
We have guest speakers from businesses, training providers and our own apprentices will also be taking part.
Apprenticeships have moved on from what they used to be and are an exciting option for employers and apprentices. Stockport Council is committed to supporting business growth in the area and aim to promote and raise the profile of apprenticeships as a productive and effective way for any organisation to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.