Childminding information session
Thursday 12 September 2019 18:30 - 20:30
Date and time
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Would you like to work from home and own your own business with a flexible role that works around your family? Childminding could be for you.
This 2 hour information event on becoming a childminder includes:
- what it's like to be a childminder. There will be practical information provided by an experienced Stockport childminder
- support available at every stage
- Introduction to Childminding Course and what it includes
- what you need to think about before becoming a childminder
- Ofsted requirements
- funded places for eligible children
Available to people living both in and outside the borough of Stockport
Find more information visit www.stockport.gov.uk/childminders.
Funding is available subject to meeting eligibility criteria. For more information call the Childminding Team on 0161 218 1200 or 07891 949374. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.