Bookkeeping for small businesses
Friday 15 November 2019 10:00 - 16:00
Date and time
No matter what kind of business you’re running clear, accurate bookkeeping is essential.
Our bookkeeping workshop will cover:
- recording sales and purchases in a clear and consistent way – keeping an eye on your profitability
- managing your cash flow – ensuring you have the funds available to meet on-going costs
- what are ‘deductible’ costs and the steps you need to take to account for these.
- preparing year-end accounts for HMRC re: self-assessment.
- thresholds for tax, mandatory registration for VAT and using a certified/charted accountant.
Please do not attend if you have no interest in self-employment.